Physiotherapy Department in FMCB was established to cater for REHABILITATION of patients with functional disability as a result of TRAUMA or NEUROMUSCULOSKELETAL disorders.
We offer Physiotherapeutic services in all clinical specialties (Orthopaedic, Neurology, Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics and Women’s Health)
We are also approved NHIS secondary service provider with full complement of qualified and licensed Physiotherapists.
OUR CLINIC SCHEDULE
TUESDAY: Neurological Physio Clinic
WEDNESDAY : Surgery/Orthopaedic
FRIDAY: Orthopaedic/Paediatrics (Mop up)
SATURDAY: WELLNESS (FITNESS) CLASS
NOTE-: All our CLINICS time is 8:00am
We provide supportive devices like
- Cervical Collars
- Elbow/Axillary Aluminium Crutches
- All kinds of walking frames – All kinds of splints and Corsets
- Universal Gymnasium facilities.
For all enquiries as regards services please contact the under listed persons
- OMOLE O. ADEBOWALE (Deputy Director &HOD) (0806-730-1752)
2) PT. NUHU AHMAD (Chief Physiotherapist)