DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION, DAN GATA NUPE (DANIYAN)
BIRTH AND EDUCATION
Born in Bida on 24th August 1966, to the family of late Alhaji Abubakar Ladan Badeggi & Late Mallama Aishetu Ladan.
Attended the following schools:
Sabon Gida Primary School, Bida (1972 – 1978) – Elementary Education
- Government Teachers College, Mokwa – TC II (1978 – 1983)
- College of Education, Minna – N.C. E. (1984 – 1987)
- Bayero University, Kano – BA. Mass Comm. (1990 – 1993)
- University of Leeds, United Kingdom – MA Hospital Management (2001 – 2002)
- Taught English Language at Government Secondary School, Doko, Niger State.
- Participated in mandatory NYSC at Yola, Adamawa State.
- Served as pioneer PRO, IBB Specialist Hospital, Minna
- Served as pioneer PRO, Federal Medical Centre, Bida (1st July, 1998)
- Served as Director-General, Speechwriting & Executive Communications, Government House, Minna (2007 – 2015)
- Currently serving as DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTRATION, FMC BIDA (since June 2016)
- Fellow, Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (FHAN)
- 2nd National Vice President, Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN).
- Chairman, Forum of Directors/Heads of Administration, Federal Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria.
- Chairman, Niger State Chapter, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Training & Development (NITAD)
- Member, UK Guild of Speechwriters
- Member, UK Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA)
DAN GATA NUPE (In recognition of selfless services to the community over the years).
- Conferred by His Royal Highness, Alhaji (Dr.) Yahaya Abubakar, CFR, Etsu Nupe & Chairman, Niger State Traditional Council on 29th May, 2021.
- Turbaned on 22nd July, 2021.